Saturday, August 27, 2005
I just finished my first week of classes. Only 31 more weeks to go until I can say that my coursework is done! I am starting to keep a journal again and not putting any pressure on myself to write in it every day. I am learning every day how to better stand on my own two feet. If my relationship status were to change at this point, I'm not sure it would be an entirely good thing. I need to be able to stand on my own before I can stand with someone else. Today I'm going camping, woohoo! We'll see if I can work in any time for homework, practice, or to finish unpacking. I heard a quote in one of my classes that I'll think I'll remember, "Yard by yard it's hard, inch by inch it's a cinch!" Que Sera, Sera...
No comments:
Post a Comment