Monday, July 20, 2009

Bad blogger...

I am a bad blogger, but I refuse to make myself feel guilty! I blog when I feel like it! Well, today I feel like it! A lot has happened since January! I finished another school year, got my standard teaching license (woohoo!), went to D.C. on a whim, went to Seattle, tried halibut, bought a new swimsuit (a NY resolution for over 2 years!), re-certified as a child passenger safety technician, went to Camp Sunnyside daycamp with Noah, went tent-camping with Scott, Holly, Noah, Andy, Lucy, Robbie, and Ashley, and am celebrating the last week of my summer before my Kodaly class starts. Oh, I'm going to start grad school in a month too!

I'm thinking about joining a slow-pitch softball league, but I need to get on that. I'm also considering renewing my match.com subscription, not sure about that one. I got a new cute cell phone that I like, the Samsung Renown.

I have been exercising more in the last month (not a lot, but more than I had been October-May!)--unfortunately my appetite growth exceeds the amount of exercise I have been doing!

I have read 2 books on Orthodoxy which have affirmed a lot of things I have been thinking. I also read Angels and Demons and LOVED it, not sure if I like it more or less than The DaVinci code, maybe I like it the same. I can't wait to see the movie. I'm in the middle of "The Glass Castle" and have checked out several of the Princess Diaries books as well as a book by a woman from Iowa called "Summer at Tiffany". It feels good to exercise my library card.

Some of my goals for the future include buying a bike and helmet, buying a new couch (my current couch isn't old but it's starting to break--cheap Ikea, gotta love it!), buying a new computer!, not sure what else.

My inspiration has ended so must this post.

2 comments:

Holly said...

We had a fun summer, didn't we?

pianogal said...

yes, yes we did. I'm sad it's over.