Happy Birthday to me! I thought this occasion warranted a post. I'm no longer counting down the weeks of fall semester because it is over!!! I don't know my grades but at this point I'm not sure I care. *As soon as I finished writing the previous sentence I thought I should check on my grades, indeed they have been posted:
Course Section Credit Grade
C I 406 2 3.00 A-
C I 480K 2 0.50 A
MUSIC 151A 1 1.00 A
MUSIC 219A S1 1.00 A
MUSIC 319B WD 2.00 B+
MUSIC 321B WD 1.00 I
MUSIC 358A Required S
MUSIC 465 2.00 A
MUSIC 466 A 2.00 A
THTRE 251 D 3.00 A
I felt like a put a lot less effort into my work this semester and surprisingly my cumulative GPA went up .01! I can't believe I only have one semester left of class!
It is 10:40am and I should probably get ready. I don't have any money for Christmas presents this year so I think I'll make bread which means I need to get started. I think I need to make about 3 loaves which isn't too bad. I haven't decided if I'll branch out and make cinnamon bread and maybe a loaf with herbs.
I've been home since Saturday night but haven't accomplished much since then. I need to finish my Christmas cards and help mom get the house ready for Kristin and family. Here's to another year of life!
No comments:
Post a Comment