Saturday, September 10, 2005
I'm sure my little countdowns are kind of dumb, but it if helps me get through, then it's worth it. Week three down, only 13 to go! I have a lot to do this weekend. I need to catch up on some assignments and do laundry. I need to finish organizing my room, I think that is contributing to my overall lack of routine/structure. Last night I went to see "The Afters" for the first time. My sister and brother-in-law are the in-laws of the lead singer. The last time they were in town I ended up babysitting so the rest of the family could go to the concert. This concert was much smaller and was held in a large church in town. It was really fun, especially watching my nephews dance at the concert (ages 3 and 6). They listen to their cd all the time and were so excited to see Uncle Josh on stage. I didn't get a chance to see the band after the concert because we had to go home, it was getting too late for the kids. Today is the big **/** State game! We'll see who wins! I'm voting for us! So much to do, so little time, I better get cracking!
No comments:
Post a Comment