Sunday, September 25, 2005

I've been jogging!..............3 x's. I had been walking to class every day (about 1.5 miles) but it takes so much time. I plan to jog at least 3 times a week. I can't believe next week is week--only 10 more to go! Midterms are fast approaching as are other deadlines. My friends that I had mentioned before are getting back into their normal lives and that makes me happy. I think they'll be okay. I've had a busy weekend and have had a hard time getting motivated to do my work.

Last Tuesday night when I babysat Andy he was SOOOO energetic (he's 3). I got a brilliant idea to take him to the high school track and let him run. He had a lot of fun. We "raced", although in the beginning when we were just jogging together, his pace was a little faster than I wanted to go. I think we did a total of a mile and jogged at least half of it, probably 3/4. He is definitely going to be in cross country or track when he's older.

No comments: